Updates & Information
COVID-19 Office Policies
1. We practice social distancing. We schedule a limited number of patients in our offices to avoid contact between individuals. It is necessary to make an appointment prior to coming into our offices.
2. Our staff wear personal protective equipment for your protection as well as the protection of our staff and delivery people.
3. We perform cleaning and sanitizing using CDC guidelines.
4. We provide curbside care when/if appropriate.
5. We can talk with patients over the telephone to provide assistance.
You will be asked if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to coming into our offices for an appointment:
- Breathing problems
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
You will be asked to wash your hands or sterilize your gloves after entering our offices.